Google has unveiled their April Fool’s Day internet prank. They decided to turn to one of our childhood friends, Pac Man, with a delectable new feature to Google Maps. In the lower left-hand corner you can click on the Pac Man button and be transported to one of several areas around the world with great roadways for playing the game.
The Google Support page lists a bunch of clues to find the best cities to play. Check back for more!
- Don’t drop the ball on the eve of your victory!
- Triumph is délicieux.
- Does a Galaxian bonus await at the top of those 272 steps?
- Chomp your way to independence down seven lanes of July.
- PAC-MAN and Ms. PAC-MAN can’t agree on which side is prettier: the American or the Canadian. Which side do you fall on, eh?
- After a chat with the Sphinx, PAC-MAN sounds more like “Dokki Dokki”.
- Pause game play to admire Chagall’s stained glass windows and have a bit of chocolate.
- Can you score 10^(10^100) points?
- Whether they’re flashing blue or sporting their natural colors, Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde are always kakkoii. Even Vogue agrees they’re living in the trendiest of neighborhoods.
- Previous PAC-MAN lives don’t get to rest in a white marble mausoleum.
- Head to the valley of the sun and earn your grade in the art of the game.
- How well can you navigate the radiating streets of the distrito federal?
- Victory is like gothic glockenspiel musik to our ears.
- Pay special attention to Blinky – he might blend in with the dreaming red kangaroos!
- You’ll find the Beach PAC-MAN World Cup here before long.
This isn’t the first time Google has found a friend in a childhood video game for April Fools’ inspiration. Last year, we were given a great opportunity to catch Pokemon via Maps.
Waka! Waka! Waka!